Thursday 16 July 2009

Driving Lesson One - In numbers (sort of...)

Number of times I swore - None
Number of times the driving instructor swore - None
Number of times I stalled the car - three
Number of times I put the car in fifth, rather than third gear - two
Number of times I pulled up perfectly to a junction - None
Number of times I didn't put on the handbreak properly - Lost count
Number of times I exceeded the speed limit - Hey, who's counting these things
Number of buses that terrified me - three
Number of times I correctly changed gear - More not than often

All in all the instructor seemed impressed for my first lesson, but there is still massive need for improvement. Role on the next lesson on Monday, check out the 'highlights' on the breakfast show tomorrow (Friday)

No comments:

Post a Comment