Monday 10 August 2009

It's Been A While

When I set this up, part of me sort of knew I'd end up slacking off and not updating it regularly. And that is exactly what's happened. The problem is that now, when I do update it I have loads to catch up on.

Driving - Well that's gone pair shaped. The more I learn, the more of the basics I seem to forget, such as basic clutch control. On Monday's lesson, I stalled the car on three occasions, just within the first 5 minutes of driving! Bad Times. As well as that, I had to navigate my may back to the studio from Hitchin. I chose to take the back roads, which turned out to be a massive mistake, and trying to find the studios was like trying to hit a dart board blindfolded. I learnt a massive lesson as I drove nearly 5 miles out of my way... never assume every village is signposted. Never.

Work - This is going a lot better. All the fear that I would never find paid work has evaporated as I managed to secure a job at BHS full time. This does mean though a massive change from my shockingly casual appearance to wearing shirt, trousers, shoes and regularly having a shave.

Radio - Is just sort of moving along at the moment. I need to come up with a new feature for the show as at the moment it runs the risk of getting stagnant. It's just comming up with something, that's the problem...

Well that will do for now. I have to go and get ready for my first day of work now which is pretty exciting. Until the next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment